Primary Navigation

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dawn of Mana Chapter 3 Guide

This is not a full guide of chapter 3. I just got myself lost while finding the path to get to the boss and so when I Google it up, I find that many people stuck there too and like others, I don't quite get the walkthrough that already exist. I randomly jump around and finally found the path. Thus, this path requires to jump a lot. Plus, I wrote this based on my memory so if there is something I missed out or mistaken then I apologized beforehand.

This will be the starting point. From there, keep on jumping from one platform to another platform heading upward. Jump all the way and until the platform stop and there will be place to walk on. Go until the end and there will be a opening of a cave.


Enter the cave then exit from another opening.


Go up following the path. 


Jump onto the platform when given the chance. Below are some pictures for you so that you can refer to them to ensure you are on the right path.



If I'm not mistaken, there will be two different platform to be able to jump to. Jump on the platform right in front of the character based on the picture below.


Keep going up all the way until there another cave opening. Enter the opening and follow the path.


 Jump around to the other side and ride along the flow leading up.


They will two brittle floor here. Destroy either one of them and let yourself drop BUT not all the way down. Just drop one floor down.


 There only one path to take here which to ride along flow again and go all the way up.


 Defeat the enemies here until you obtain special key. Then jump on the platform (forgot what its called) after hitting it once.


When you reach the top you will be able to see crystals and when go near them, they will automatically shatter. Go through the newly open path. From here onwards, the path is pretty straightforward. So my guide stop here. I hope it help and if it doesn't.... I'm so sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment